London Tech Week 2022
The UK’s tech flagship event brought 20,000+ global government and corporate leaders, inspirational start-up founders, senior investors and tech rising stars together to discuss the power of technology for societies.
Held in one of the world's most vibrant tech hub, the week-long festival focused on the following core topics:
- exploring the next gen of tech innovation
- impactful innovation at scale
- building a thriving tech industry
Is your start-up ready for the looming recession?
As capital markets crash and supply chains struggle, founders must change with the times. But it’s not all doom and gloom. Tough economic times are an opportunity to quickly grab market share and differentiate your service.
Join us on 04 October at 11 am BST with your burning questions and get answers from the experts of compliance as we take a deep dive into:
- Best practices for weathering the storm
- New metrics that matter for fundraising
- How founders can control their destiny by controlling their burn.
Our panel of expert panellists include:
- Paulo Rodriguez, Head of International at Vanta
- Christina Cacioppo, CEO and Co-Founder of Vanta
- Nicole Cacal is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Ignite
Exclusive address by Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine, during London Tech Week
On 16 June, we've been humbled to take part in a Europe-wide initiative to broadcast, in partnership with Founders Forum, an exclusive address by Ukraine's President, Volodymyr Zelensky, to Europe’s top tech corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and investors via 3D hologram.
Watch now as President Zelensky discusses this age of opportunity, his unique offer to global tech companies of a digital land lease and the launch of a major digital initiative.
London Tech Week is proud to be supported by the most influential tech leaders in the industry helping to shape the festival, including:
PARTNER WITH US IN 2023!
After the resounding success of London Tech Week 2022, we're already focusing our attention on what's coming next!
From bespoke webinars to year-round content syndication or your involvement in next year's campus event, we have a wealth of opportunities to:
- assert your market leadership
- showcase your latest tech innovation
- connect you with your target audience
- help you seize outstanding PR opportunities
So get in touch now so we can identify together your unique participation goals and develop a tailored solution for you!
2022 Main Themes
Exploring the next tech frontiers
- Visions of Web3
- Work, life and play in the metaverse
- Transformative tech shaping our next decade
Delivering impactful innovation at scale
- ClimateTech and the battle to save our planet
- HealthTech: enabling healthier, happier, longer lives
- Creating a more inclusive and sustainable world
Building a thriving UK tech industry
- Fuelling entrepreneurship to drive growth
- Creating an accessible, inclusive ecosystem
- Getting tech governance right
"I love London Tech Week because it's an absolutely fantastic showcase of the British tech sector!" | Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, Vice President EMEA, Meta
"The buzz on Climate Tech Day, which was day 2 of London Tech Week, was palpable. The content was challenging and inspiring in equal measure, and the room was packed out with a fantastic crowd of attendees" | Tessa Clarke, Co-Founder & CEO, Olio
"We had a phenomenal time at London Tech Week!” Ariela Safira, CEO, Real
"London Tech Week is the UK's anchor festival to celebrate all that's tech and innovation. It's a fantastic showcase of the British tech sector" | Dominykas Broga, Head of Digital Trade Network, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
"I loved every minute of London Tech Week! I had the most insightful conversations with speakers, met a great number of people in the industry, and got truly inspired both professionally and on a personal level. I can’t wait to come back next year!” | Sofia Fominova, Co-Founder, Mealz
News and Insights
Follow our curated news feed from the leading tech publications to discover vast amounts of cutting-edge tech news. Better yet, only view topics relevant to you by personalising your feed!
Running an environmentally sustainable event
Here are a few ways that London Tech Week is environmentally sustainable:
- London Tech Week is powered by renewable energy, making our energy usage carbon neutral
- We recycle badges and lanyards,
- Our catering uses fresh and seasonal products, providing a variety of plant-based solutions
- We make sure to tackle sustainability-focused topics to inspire our audience and deliver actionable takeaways on sustainability