Ukrainian Female Tech Talent Breakfast: UK Tech Industry supports Ukrainian Female Refugees
This June President Zelensky addressed the European tech community via hologram making a call to action to rebuild Ukraine and to invest in the digital transformation that will define the country’s future.
The message was delivered simultaneously to three European cities, reaching nearly 200,000 leaders across every vertical of the tech industry.
WHAT’S ON THE DAY?
- Date: Tuesday 22nd November
- Times: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Panel session: Hiring from a warzone: supporting Ukrainian women in technology
- Networking hubs with breakfast
EQL:HER empowers women in technology globally and together with London Tech Week are answering that call to support Ukrainian female technologists that have fled to London.
As part of our initiative, we will host a networking breakfast to bring together Ukrainian tech talent with hiring managers from across the tech ecosystem as well as investors, mentors and media.
BE PART OF AN EVENT THAT GOES BEYOND!
Our Ukrainian Female Tech Talent Breakfast will offer a unique opportunity to provide female Ukrainian refugees with:
- An opportunity to meet recruitment professionals from across the UK tech sector
- An opportunity to meet investors focussed on female founders
- An opportunity to connect with mentors and to build their network
- Information on reskilling in the tech sector
- Commitments from companies to support with coaching and CV reviews
- A follow up e-booklet with information about the Ukrainian women