Your health and safety is our number one priority
We’re hugely excited about London Tech Week 2021, 20th - 24th September where will host a mix of virtual and face-to-face events.
In-person events during London Tech Week
For our events that take physically, more than ever, the safety of our attendees is of paramount importance. Attendees will be strongly advised to wear face masks throughout the event (when not eating or drinking) unless exempt for medical reasons.
Our parent company, Informa, has collaborated with government and local authorities, association and event partners, venues and contractors to develop industry-wide All Secure event guidelines, that raise the bar on safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality event experiences.
London Tech Week will operate according to these guidelines, as well as any and all safety measures recommended by the government, including:
- Deep cleaning before, during, and after the event – working with venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- The absolute highest standard of food safety, minimising self-service buffets in favour of pre-packaged food options or serviced buffets. If any queuing is anticipated, physical distancing will be required.
- Should it be necessary, we will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at the event, subject to local privacy regulations.
- Recommendation that delegates and participants avoid physical contact. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, is discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
- Density of attendees at any one time during the live event will be in line with local authority regulations and venue guidance. This will be managed through control measures such as pre-show communications, a one-way system around show floors, expanded entry times and on-site physical distance ambassadors.
Safety Measures FAQs
Where will London Tech Week be held?
London Tech Week will take place 20th – 24th September at various venues around London.
Will social distancing measures be in place for the physical events?
We will encourage attendees to maintain a reasonable distance wherever possible.
Will I be required to wear a mask?
We strongly recommend that all attendees wear masks throughout the event. Masks will be available to all attendees at no charge, but we encourage you to bring your own. Mask policy is subject to change, based on national, regional, and/or venue requirements at the time of the event. If you are unable to wear face coverings due to medical reasons, please contact Show Management prior to arrival.
Can you tell me more about hygiene and cleaning at the event?
We are working with our venues to ensure deep and thorough cleaning takes place before, during and after each day of the event. Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the public areas of the venue and of course, we will recommend that all attendees wash their hands regularly. You can read more about the venues cleaning measures on the venues website.
Do I need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the London Tech Week face-face events?
London Tech Week will operate according to government and venue restrictions (more information to follow in the pre-show communications)
Do you have any other advice for attendees?
We are doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment onsite for our attendees. As such, we have some expectations of all participants in the event:
Individuals who are immunocompromised or at high risk are encouraged to attend virtually. All event participants are expected to observe and engage in recognised preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, including frequent hand washing. Individuals should not attend the event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive. Should an event participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the event, he/she/they should observe recognised quarantining procedures.
My question wasn't answered here!
We understand you might have more questions during this time and we invite you to reach out to email@example.com.
We will make sure the enquiry is directed to the correct person and you receive a response within two working days.