London Tech Week is ready to welcome you!
London Tech Week will be organised in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, all Informa events will follow the ten Informa AllSecure priority commitments. Wherever applicable and possible, our events will also apply the fuller range of standards and guidelines described in the Informa AllSecure guidebook.
Cleaning & Hygiene
1. Enhanced Cleaning: All Informa events will undertake enhanced, deep cleaning before, during and after our events, working with venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. This includes continuous sanitisation throughout the course of an event, with a focus on high-touch areas such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
2. Personal hygiene: All Informa events will provide additional hand washing facilities and hand sanitising stations throughout the event space, encouraging all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
3. Non-contact registration: All Informa events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration.
4. Physical contact: All Informa events will request that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet business partners. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will also be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
5. Physical distancing: All Informa events will maintain a density of participants in line with local authority regulations and venue or other relevant guidance.
6. Food and beverage stations: All Informa event teams will work closely with venue partners to employ the highest standard of food safety, minimising self-service buffets in favour of pre packaged food options. If any queuing is anticipated, social distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings and relevant signage.
Protect & Detect
7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Participants at all Informa events will be asked to wear a face mask on entry. Further items of PPE, such as gloves and eye screens, will be used by participants and staff if appropriate, in line with local government and health authority advice.
8. First aid: All Informa events will have access to a qualified first aider and a separate quarantine area if possible. Participants will be asked not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
9. Screening: All Informa events will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants. This may include checking the temperatures of everyone on entry, through thermal scanning or other screening processes.
10. Trace and contact: Should it be necessary, all Informa events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.