The AI Summit
Organised by: Informa Tech
Where AI Transforms Business
Wednesday 15th June to Thursday 16th June
Join a vibrant ecosystem of experts and entrepreneurs this June.
For 2022, The AI Summit makes its home at Tobacco Dock, presenting a two-day celebration of emerging technology that brings together the UK's most forward-thinking technologists and business professionals. Think unparalleled learning, lots of networking, and a realistic look at how the use of AI is transforming lives and organisations.
Immerse yourself, connect globally, and make what matters happen.
Supported by tech innovators and global authorities, driven by powerful use cases from the world's biggest brands, the headline AI event of London Tech Week provides unmitigated access to the inspiration and insight that will bring your AI road-map to life.
- AI Headliners – meet the rockstars of applied AI and take ideas from their success stories, from the C-Suite leaders driving growth to the innovators demonstrating new drivers of ROI.
- Five Stages - dive into sector-specific AI applications, or take a big picture view with AI at Scale, the curated conference programme lets you build an agenda that works for your needs.
- Hackathon - roll up your sleeves and put AI to work (or just watch the competition unfold!) as leading data scientists and developers must showcase their quick thinking and demonstrate the growing scope of AI solutions.
- AI Innovator of the Year - a unique award for those in the field of AI evolution, bringing to the fore those who are making a change through AI initiatives.
- Beers & Peers - Create connections in a positive and engaging environment - with a mix of good music, drinks and pizza - this a chance to exchange stories with other tech experts. Sales pitches not invited!
- AI Live! – explore immersive experiences from cutting-edge tech brands and identify potential technology partners.
- Quantum Computing Summit - explore the art of the possible as we deep-dive into application-based quantum experiences to showcase how quantum is delivering real business value.
Tickets: from £499 - £1500