Smart Cities Post Covid-19: A practical perspective
Organised by: Tech London Advocates
A deep dive into smart city technologies post Covid-19 with a strong emphasis on practical real world use cases
Smart city projects are enormously complex and therefore suffer from numerous challenges. This fireside chat is focused primarily on the challenges resulting from an implementation perspective.
This fireside chat will explore the realities of smart cities through real world use cases and cover aspects such as:
- Safety and security
- Environmental benefits
- Transportation and traffic
- More efficient provision of public utilities
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Enhanced engagement with citizens.
Some agenda Highlights
- How will the crisis reshape our cities and urban planning
- How can smart technologies support economic and social recovery
- The role of digital twins in risk management and scenario analysis
- Barriers to developing and scaling smart cities
- Development of smart communities and opportunities for collaboration between smart cities.
This event has been designed for Individuals actively involved in Smart City projects, who:
- Need to understand the practical implications of Covid-19
- Want to understand how technology is evolving and can support on the challenges they are facing
- Would like to learn from the practical experiences of others.
Tech London Advocates
The TECH LONDON ADVOCATES Smart Cities envision a future where smart cities are built based on the needs and expectations of all of society. We are the ambassadors of people, making sure that technology and smart cities work for them. We work with communities to understand what people want from their city and we contribute to the design of user-centric smart cities. Website: http://www.techlondonadvocates.org.uk/working-groups/smart-cities/
Date & Time
Host contact details
Sandeep Arora / Larissa Suzuki