Reimagining Healthcare through AI
Organised by: DAC Beachcroft
The UK government is keen to ‘safely grasp’ the opportunities for data-driven innovation and to support developers and innovators, as well as make the UK a leader in ‘proportionate, innovation-friendly’ regulation of AI technologies. With the NHS AI Lab working to create a regulatory framework designed to both support innovation and give patients/clinicians confidence that AI products are safe and effective, the healthcare sector is very much a part of the drive for AI innovation.
International law firm DAC Beachcroft invites you to a live discussion on the importance of AI in the health sector.
Our panellists will explore a range of issues and the various commercial and legal challenges associated with AI technology, and its unique application in the ever-evolving health sector, including:
- The most recent and significant trends regarding the use of AI in healthcare;
- How the use of AI is likely to develop, for instance in respect of patient data, robotic surgery and streamlining diagnoses;
- The ways in which AI can integrate with other emerging health solutions, including its relationship to blockchain.
Our panellists are:
- Tim Ryan – Partner - Head of DACB's leading technology team and HealthTech expert;
- Darryn Hale – Senior Associate - AI expert who is part of DACB's award-winning health team, with extensive experience advising public and private healthcare organisations.
We look forward to seeing you there.
DAC Beachcroft is an international law firm with over 70 years’ experience working in healthcare, and is regarded as market leaders in the provision of legal advice to providers and commissioners in the sector. We combine excellent legal skills and cutting-edge delivery expertise to design solutions that fit the needs of our clients. Being an international firm with a London hub connected to our strong regional UK presence enables us to deliver against the evolving needs of our clients. We’re easy to engage with, a reputation we are proud to maintain and reinforce through our people and the way we operate. Our relentless determination to deliver a bespoke service means each client receives what they value most – expert advice, tailored to their specific needs.