Global Leaders Innovation Summit
Organised by: London Tech Week
Headline Event and Opening of London Tech Week
To inspire the most innovative thinkers through connections, using technology to build a just, equitable and resilient world.
GLIS exists to inspire the most innovative thinkers to use technology to drive business and champion positive change.
GLIS aims to bring leaders together to share ideas, discuss trends and work on solutions. The topics and challenges discussed are constantly evolving and need long-term solutions.
Therefore, GLIS aims to send our attendees home with impactful summaries of roundtable discussions and ideas of how to implement positive change.
Three Pillars of GLIS
- Global Community: Bringing together a community of leaders from a range of different backgrounds and industry sectors to share ideas and learn from one another.
- Leadership: Our leaders amplify and champion positive change, inspiring generations and leading with impact.
- Innovation & Technology: Spotlight trends and transformational opportunities within the corporate and scale-up space. Provide that stage to share innovation and influence the future.
What to Expect
- Audience: A diverse range of CEOs, entrepreneurs, policy makers, and innovators.
- Roundtable Discussions: An opportunity to delve deeper into specific topics and challenges via intimate discussions with industry experts.
- Keynotes: Thought leaders take to the stage to share their latest ideas and market trends, providing a platform for knowledge sharing.
Topics/Themes for 2022
- The Next Tech Frontier - Anticipating Change
- Up for the Challenge - How is the UK Building a Dynamic and Thriving Tech Sector?
- Progressive Regulation - How the UK Can Lead the Way
- Solving Global Challenges - Delivering Impactful Tech at Scale
- Fit for the Future - Embracing New Tech in the Future of Work
- Re-defining Responsible Leadership - A New Generation of Leaders
- To view the agenda, please click here.
Previous speakers include:
- Theresa May, Former UK Prime Minister
- Kwasi Kwarteng, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, HM Government
- Alex Mahon, CEO, Channel 4
- Haayatun Silem, CEO, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO, Klarna
- Dame Melanie Dawes, CEO, Ofcom
- Usah Raghavachari, Innovation Director, Ford
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Authority for London
- Gary Liu, CEO, South China Morning Post
- Sreeram Visvanathan, Chief Executive Officer, IBM UK & Ireland
- Ursula Burns, Founding Partner, Integrum Holdings, Chairman of Teneo Holdings LLC, Retired Chairman and CEO of Xerox Corporation and VEON, Ltd
- Dayne Turbitt, SVP & UK GM, Dell Technologies
- Paul Fox, Growth Director, Capita
To enquire about partnership opportunities, please click here.