Global Leaders Innovation Summit
Organised by: London Tech Week
Headline Event of London Tech Week
Monday 20th September 2021
Tech Week’s Global Leaders Innovation Summit brings leaders together to accelerate innovation, stimulate growth, challenge, and share best practice and drive positive change.
GLIS exists to inspire the most innovative thinkers to use technology to transform business and society globally for the better and provide an opportunity for the talent of tomorrow to develop and thrive.
As consumer and employee demands change and markets are disrupted the power of technology to unlock new opportunities and empower global communities has been brought to the forefront. As the world rebuilds, the Summit will explore how the tech ecosystem is working together for the greater impact on society and economy.
This dynamic event for senior leaders and UK Government will offer a 360 view on the innovation landscape, leveraging expertise from across the global ecosystem and unlocking new opportunities.
- Maintaining the pace of Innovation and expediting progress
- UK as a global hub of innovation
- What’s keeping leaders awake at night?
- Alex Mahon, CEO, Channel 4
- Haayatun Silem, CEO, Royal Academy of engineering
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Brian Cassin, CEO, Experian
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO, Klarna
- Dame Melanie Dawes, CEO, Ofcom
- Usah Raghavachari, Innovation Director, Ford
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Authority for London
- Gary Liu, CEO, South China Morning Post