Future of Work Summit
Organised by: London Tech Week
Wednesday 15th June 2022
The last two years have changed everything. For businesses, for leaders and for employees. Unplanned reinvention of the way we work dominated industries as organisations grappled with government guidelines and reacted to constantly changing circumstances. 2022 is the now the year for businesses to actively reinvent processes, for leaders to make intentional decisions and for employees to speak their minds.
Whilst the future remains uncertain, innovation and technology continue to lead instrumental change in the nature of work. Future of Work Summit 2022 is committed to delivering key insights into new ways of working, providing a platform to discuss and debate the challenges and solutions – underpinned by the transformative impact of technology.
This year, the agenda will include the following sessions:
- The Great Resignation: Surviving The Talent Shortage
- Trust or Bust? The Power of a Purpose-Driven Organisation
- Creating Inclusive Cultures: Matching Intent To Impact
- Working On Wellbeing: Mental Health And Wellness
- View the agenda here
Confirmed 2022 speakers include:
- Debbie Forster, CEO, Tech Talent Charter
- Gori Yahaya, Founder & CEO, UpSkill Digital
- Greg Keller, CTO, JumpCloud
- Hilary Sutcliffe, Director, SocietyInside
- Jacqueline de Rojas, President, techUK
- Karima-Catherine Goundiam, Founder, B2BeeMatch
- Khyati Sundaram, CEO, Applied
- Molly Johnson-Jones, Founder & CEO, Flexa
- Paul Spiers, Founder, The New P&L Brand Purpose Institute | Host of The New P&L, Principles & Leadership podcast
To enquire about partnership options, please click here.