Future of Work Summit
Organised by: London Tech Week
Technology is evolving, demographics are changing. Are you ready for the future of work?
How can companies prepare for the future of work through innovation and technology to better develop their employees and more effectively serve the industries they represent? Future of Work Summit 2020 is committed to delivering key insights and learnings from the last 6 months, to those driving organisational modernisation, workplace development, and inspiring employee talent - and those championing the tech that will lead the way.
This year we will focus the conversation through three key pillars driving innovation in the workplace – people, processes and technology. The event offers a unique opportunity to explore their undeniable interconnection and answer questions such as creating flexible workforce planning processes, exploring what skills will be required in the future, and how to prepare for a future not yet defined. With such a turbulent year, everything we know about work is changing from where its done, how its done, and who does it. The future of work has never been more important.
Future of Work Summit will bring together the role of emerging technology in organisational delivery across the workplace. Focusing on seizing the unrivalled opportunity of AI, whether through the effect of big data in driving efficiency, or exploring ethical AI in a world of automation, technology will be at the forefront of the debate.
- From the office to the home: building smart working environments
- Augmented social platforms, the future of telepresence and facilitating remote working of the future
- Training methods across management levels, and the role of technology in career development
- Understanding the intersection of Digital equity and career opportunity
- Balancing workforce satisfaction and business objectives
- Cross generational conflict & collaboration