Organised by: London Tech Week
Monday 13th June 2022
The past two years has seen unprecedented growth in education technology as venture capital reached three times pre-pandemic investment levels in 2021, accelerating start-ups around the world with over $20B of funding. This investment in innovation and technology marks a meaningful milestone in a new approach from industry for up-skilling and life-long learning. Impacting teaching, learning and life outcomes, 2021 presented an opportunity for real, transformational change within education.
Our 2022 EdTech event provides the opportunity to engage with educators, innovators and influencers to discuss and debate future challenges and opportunities. As the education community looks beyond the reactive crisis response, the conversation will move beyond the present reimagination of education, looking to find a sustainable learning ecosystem for the future. Themes for 2022 will include; innovation, skills, and inclusion & wellbeing.
This year, the agenda will include the following sessions:
- The Future of Personalisation in EdTech
- The EdTech Sector – A Growth Industry To Be Part Of
- Making Education Accessible To All – How Do We Address Digital Poverty?
- View the agenda here
Confirmed 2022 speakers include:
- Alban Remy, Head of Innovation & Life Sciences, London & Partners
- Gary Pope, Director, Kids Industries
- John de Pury, Assistant Director of Policy, Universities UK
To enquire about partnership options, please click here.
Date & Time
What 3 Words address
Host contact details
London Tech Week