Deliver more for less? Sustain and scale digital delivery capability and access to expertise in time of budget constraints
Organised by: Radenia AG
Learn how to cope with a growing need for digitalisation under budget pressure
Join us at Zoom Webinar September 7th, 09:00 London / 10:00 CET (Zurich, Paris, Berlin, Rome)
Pandemic has boosted a need to digitalize, re-invent or change operations, business models, product/service portfolios and processes - all that hardly reachable without significant efforts to change existing or build/adopt new IT systems and solutions.
At the same time, incertitude and some recessive trends are inhibiting adequate investments on such indispensable projects of improvement and change. In this context, innovative actions should be taken for resource optimisation and focus.
Regardless of your current IT services delivery model, business leaders at companies of any industry, geography or scale, from early-stage start-up to Fortune 500 enterprise, need their IT peers, in-house teams and vendors to deliver fast and do that in a most efficient way - avoiding excessive investments and securing saving on TCO.
All that put pressure on IT organizations and teams:
- how to deliver more for less to support the business ("they want us to cover the bigger scope and giving less money")?
- how to ensure uninterrupted operations and support with a smaller budget ("the budget shrank 20% and this is not the end")?
- how to access expertise or get a reasonably-priced peak resource ("we need those 3 BigData guys for 3 months")?
- how to get a flexible delivery capacity when long-term plans and budget are unclear ("we cannot ramp-up if we would not be able to ramp-down fast and cheap")?
- how to minimize our existing IT delivery spend ("we are very happy about our nearshore delivery center but may we have the same for 20% less")?
Based on 20+ years of experience in IT sourcing and nearshoring as well as recent cases on establishing or restructuring IT delivery capabilities for private and public companies from the UK, the US, Switzerland and beyond, we are happy to share our view on how to address the above challenges.
CEO/CTO/CIO/CDO/COO, VP Engineering, Head of sourcing/procurement
Our goal is to help business and IT leaders of companies from traditional sectors and start-ups to implement the best possible scenario for their IT services needs. Depending on the size of your company the relevant audience would be:
- start-ups/SME: founders, C-level, VP engineering
- large enterprises/multinationals: business and IT stakeholders - budget/resource owners for IT services, global/regional/department-level CTO/CIO, leaders of sourcing/procurement functions and departments
Organised by: Radenia AG
Radenia AG is a Switzerland-based consultancy firm which helps international businesses ranging from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to bring their processes, services, IT initiatives and delivery centers to a new level of efficiency with digital and business transformation, technology services, program and project consulting, sourcing advisory.