AR & VR World Summit
Organised by: Informa Tech
Where AR & VR Transforms Business
TechXLR8 is now a virtual event taking place on 1-3 September
AR & VR World Summit is Europe’s leading technology-driven conference and exhibition showcasing AR, VR, MR, and XR as the essential tools for business transformation.
This is London Tech Weeks flagship AR & VR event and part of TechXLR8, the 17,000 attendee festival of tech including 2,500 AR & VR professionals. The 3 day event will guide attendees through the implementation, sustainability, and expansion of AR & VR technologies for business use. Leading brands will be sharing key AR & VR use-cases including the likes of Lloyds Banking Group, KLM Airlines, Airbus, Ford Motor Company, the International Committee of the Red Cross, & many more. In addition, the exhibition will be a showcase of the most innovative immersive experiences that will allow you to gain hands-on with the technology revolutionising business transformation.
The conference and exhibition provides attendees with an unmissable opportunity to learn from key studies of how AR, VR, MR, and XR technology is being implemented across industries. In addition, the AR & VR World Summit provides a showcase of innovative case studies from across industry verticals and develop best practices. Utilise the summit to create innovation by building lasting connections, staying ahead of your competition, and gaining first-hand experience of the latest technologies.
This year’s agenda has been carefully curated to navigate businesses through the most effective implementation of AR/VR technologies, advocating best practice in planning, design, implementation and scalability across the AR VR ecosystem. Benefit from the most interactive and business critical AR/VR event to date including live interviews, success stories, deep dive panels and debates
- Panel: Building an immersive nation: How the UK is helping businesses realise the potential of AR/VR
- How can we future-proof AR/VR for Enterprise adoption?
- Navigating hardware hype: what are the must-have capabilities for your business case?
- AI-assisted mixed reality: the key to accelerating adoption?
- What can enterprises learn from gamification?
- Pairing up for progress: How IoT and ARVR are leading innovation with digital twins
Push beyond the boundaries of real-world environments and experience a new, immersive journey for business optimization.
- Immerse in data – How do you begin to make sense of big data? Through immersive technologies learn how to reinterpret what can be understood through data visualisation. Create an immersive environment that promotes collaboration and the opportunity to interact with your data from different angles, quite literally.
- Redefining Spatial – How are advances in immersive environments enhancing the way we can view the real-world? Navigate the hardware hype, harness the power of haptics and experience it all at ARVR World.
- Bringing AR/VR to the heart of Industry 4.0 – Throughout the agenda the important interaction of 5G, IoT and AI will be highlighted to showcase the unexplored opportunities of AR/VR. Learn how 5G will open previously impossible immersive content and enable wide scale use. At the heart of TechXLR8, AR/VR world will bring together emerging technology in one comprehensive agenda.
- Learn from real-life use cases – From architecture case studies to automotive design, explore how AR/VR can enable transformation across industries and adapt to your business need.
- Extend reality through immersive content – Why imagine the possibilities of AR/VR in business when you can try first-hand the opportunities unlocked with AR/VR? With immersive content and an interactive exhibition space, AR/VR World Summit is dedicated to ensuring a visual learning experience for attendees.
- See AR/VR in action in the Demo Zone – New this year, shared with IoT World Europe, we believe in showcasing the very best immersive use cases to truly capture the AR/VR opportunity. We are inviting the most innovative end-users and solution providers to demonstrate in real time how their projects have succeeded
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from key case studies, network with peers across industries, and gain hands-on experience with the latest innovative technologies.
Informa Tech informs, educates and connects the technology community through world-class research, training, events, and media.
Informa Tech serves 7 market segments including: Critical Communications, Emerging technologies, Enterprise IT, Marketing Technologies, Media & Entertainment, Security and Service Providers. We offer an unrivalled reach to decision-makers in the technology marketplace, leveraging over 100 recognised brands trusted for research, information, education, and networking.