5 days. 1 campus. 1 city-wide experience.
For the first time, London Tech Week hosted our anchor events at one main campus located in the heart of Westminster, which provided a unique opportunity to connect the dots between our 70+ events.
A bold and exciting mixture of campus experience and city takeover with fringe events spread across the capital, London Tech Week is a true celebration of London as a global tech hub!
London Tech Week @ Queen Elizabeth II Centre
The QEII Centre was the main campus hub for London Tech Week 2022, where our anchor events were hosted.
The award-winning conference and events centre is located in the heart of London, with Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the UK Parliament acting as a breathtaking backdrop to our prestigious gatherings.
What happened at the QEII Centre in 2022?
Strategically located, the London Tech Week campus deployed new and interactive features to showcase the power of tech and inspire our attendees.
2022 highlights included:
- Keynote and vision stages with a focus on tech for good, the metaverse, scaling innovation and more
- A demo area to test and experience the latest tech innovations and discover practical applications
- Social activities and award ceremonies to bring our communities together
- Breakout rooms and networking opportunities to foster those essential connections to grow your business
A city-wide experience
On top of its main campus venue, London Tech Week continued its celebration of London's vibrant and entrepreneurial spirit by hosting a wealth of fringe events across the city.
Are you interested in running your event whilst benefiting from the buzz generated around London Tech Week?
Then get in touch to see how you can get involved for 2023!
The AI Summit @ Tobacco Docks
London Tech Week's Flagship AI Event was held on the 15-16 June at Tobacco Docks to unite the global AI community. Here's what sets Tobacco Docks apart:
- An ideal location, right in London's thriving AI and tech heart and within striking distance of central London
- A versatile and stylish space, delivering the perfect mix of impactful knowledge stages and buzzing exhibition floor
- Award-winning services for memorable attendee experiences
Running an environmentally sustainable event
Here are a few ways that London Tech Week is environmentally sustainable:
- London Tech Week is powered by renewable energy, making our energy usage carbon neutral
- We recycle badges and lanyards,
- Our catering uses fresh and seasonal products, providing a variety of plant-based solutions
- We make sure to tackle sustainability-focused topics to inspire our audience and deliver actionable takeaways on sustainability