A Campus Experience Like No Other!
100% More Space
New Enterprise Zone
Bigger Tech Demo Area
Curated Networking Opportunities
London Tech Week returns to Westminster!
London Tech Week returns to Westminster with a full takeover of the Queen Elizabeth II Centre. Across 3 days and 7 floors, London Tech Week will bring together inspirational founders, top business leaders, policymakers, investors and rising stars to engage in discussions on technologies that will unlock new opportunities and transform the future.
The award-winning conference and events centre is located in the heart of London, with Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the UK Parliament acting as a breathtaking backdrop to our prestigious gatherings.
Connecting the Tech Ecosystem: Finding the people who matter most to you
Our zones provide a seamless experience, guiding you to meet the right people, tune into the most relevant content and build a personal network that supports you.
A city-wide experience
On top of its main campus venue, London Tech Week continued its celebration of London's vibrant and entrepreneurial spirit by hosting a wealth of fringe events across the city.
Are you interested in running your event whilst benefiting from the buzz generated around London Tech Week?
Then get in touch to see how you can get involved for 2023!
What happened at the QEII Centre in 2022?
Strategically located, the London Tech Week campus deployed new and interactive features to showcase the power of tech and inspire our attendees.
2022 highlights included:
- Keynote and vision stages with a focus on tech for good, the metaverse, scaling innovation and more
- A demo area to test and experience the latest tech innovations and discover practical applications
- Social activities and award ceremonies to bring our communities together
- Breakout rooms and networking opportunities to foster those essential connections to grow your business
Running an environmentally sustainable event
Here are a few ways that London Tech Week is environmentally sustainable:
- London Tech Week is powered by renewable energy, making our energy usage carbon neutral
- We recycle badges and lanyards,
- Our catering uses fresh and seasonal products, providing a variety of plant-based solutions
- We make sure to tackle sustainability-focused topics to inspire our audience and deliver actionable takeaways on sustainability